“The Cloud” may be a relatively new term, but really it’s simply another way of referring to the Internet. Cloud computing is essentially Internet computing.
The benefits of Cloud computing include the ability to access your systems and data from any Internet-connected computer, and a dramatic reduction in the cost of your “hardware”.
Microsoft Exchange is an email platform used by most businesses in the UK and Europe. Hosted exchange means your business can enjoy the same benefits as larger organisations without the capital expenditure.
A hosted exchange means:
- Email can be accessed from anywhere
- Files, mailboxes and calendars are always synced
- Mobile access on devices such as smart phones
- Shared calendars, task lists and contacts
To find out more about hosted exchange contact us here or call 01733 302903
A hosted server means your business can benefit from the advantages of a server without the considerable upfront costs involved in purchasing hardware and software.
A hosted server means:
- You and your employees can work from anywhere
- No need to purchase Microsoft licenses
- No hardware required
- System fully supported
- PC upgrades will be less frequent
- Better security
- Upgrade to the latest software without the costs
If you would like to know more about our cloud solutions contact us here or call on 01733 302903.