Shield Technologies is a trusted and valued provider of IT support solutions for Peterborough businesses.
We have created a helpdesk environment within and a friendly responsive service for our clients.
Formed in 1999 as P-A-S Intertest Ltd by Mark Swindale and starting off with 1 employee and a handful of customers, the company grew consistently, and was rebranded in 2009 as Shield Technologies: the name better representing what we do and making it easier for clients to understand.
Following this rebranding we have been working with major local businesses such as Premier Kitchens, Greenstones, Barker Storey Matthews, Boongate Kia, Cartells and Crightons Hydropool reducing downtime and increasing productivity through reliable and responsive IT support.
Shield Technologies have, over the years, developed a range of products in consultation with clients. Our products have been developed with customers needs at the forefront of our minds.
• An IT support contract which is designed to keep your business running without lengthy periods of downtime and hours spent on the phone trying to get your IT issues resolved.
• Secure online backups held locally reducing the time you are waiting for data recovery.
• Virtual servers taking an entire image of your server enabling your business to be back up and running within just hours of a major hardware disaster.
• Email protection designed to reduce spam and ensure you never lose an email again.
Three Reasons to choose Shield Technologies
1) Your whole IT infrastructure supported, Shield will liaise with all IT providers including your internet service provider, software support companies and database developers allowing you to get on with running your business. We provide a holistic approach to IT support, no more passing the buck!
2) Free consultancy on any projects you wish to obtain an IT perspective on. Projects such as database development, VOIP telephone systems and internet providers changes all benefit from the expertise of an IT representative to ensure compatibility and to breakdown potential communication barriers.
3) Service that works for you, we know this because we continually ask for feedback from all of our customers. Once your support ticket has been resolved and closed you are asked to complete a full survey or if you would prefer a simple one question survey.